Sunday, October 19, 2003

Spending most of my morning and early afternoon digging out notes from year 1 semester one.I gotta get prepared for my final lap of my study.EEKS!To think that I;ve got one more month to go and stuff everything into my poor little brain.
Getting start to get organized pretty soon.On the other hand, I'm trying to apply for a full time job in Melbourne with good pay and car for personal use.Then again, nothing will be too easy in life.I;m sure the private practice itself will be a busy one.Moreover, it is located in the rural area where the country people drive miles or kilometers just to visit a podiatrist.Well, as long as the patients don't bully me with any ridiculous demands,which I'll be very thankful liao.
I had a wonderful Korean food today!Love de KimChee!Somehow just reminded me of my past trip to Korea.Heehee. I;ll definitely go there again.Food tastes better than the Japanese one.
Yay* the HK bitch has left.....now the house is so peaceful and quiet.Perfect for studying and do whatever i like and be my own boss.Hurhur!
She left her shoes behind though.Nevertheless, i'll wait for a couple of weeks before those shoes are dropped into the donation bin.

No comments: