Birthday Wishlist
Since I am getting close to a year older, it's about time to announce my top 10 birthday wanted- -so- badly stuffs.
The top 10 stuffs are ranked according to their importance and priority:
1) Boyfriend:Eligible, straight, wears glasses,financially very stable, love cleanliness, good matured, able to accomodate my needs and can't be younger than 80 years old.
2) Bling- If you can't 'donate' a present to me, bling will be the best option.
3) Vouchers (Beauty, Shopping) - Tell me which girl totally doesn't like shopping at all.
4) Shoes- Not the best gift but I would love to have a pair of flatties in green, tweed or white colour.
5) Bags Bags Bags - A lady can't be having too many bags.
6) All books by Nicholas Sparks - I am a hopeless romantic.......
7) Laptop
8) Rolex - I've always like the classic designs from Rolex....huh, dream on?
9) Lasik Operation on both eyes
10) CD player in my car
CDs: Bond, MOS 2005, ...aiya...gimme the voucher!
No comments:
Post a Comment