Back from reality
I had a wonderful vocation in Down under. It was great catching up with some friends. It was also my pleasure to meet Magic ( Rach's darling) and 3 of us had a nice cold chilly morning walk together. I must admit I've been pretty slow on my blog. Not much of interesting stuffs to write anyway.
Is this a calling?
*After the consult*
Patient X: " God bless you dear"
*During the consult*
Patient Y:" Why you never go to my son's church? you only been once? that's not enough. Must go there n meet all the young people.?"
-_-
Mr Buaya
He's back! Mr B asked me out for dinner again. Friends have said that if I'm not interested in him , I shouldn't have gone out with him at all.
It's just a dinner. That's how I looked at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment