Showers of gifts
The company has a policy whereby if any staff receives any gifts or special items, they would need to put up a declaration form and submit to their respective bosses. Upon CEO's approval, you may only accept the item with a small token out of your own pocket.
The most 'exotic' item I've ever received was a furry lion pencil case. My client is such a darling. He thought since he hasn't got any grandchildren, my 'son' will be able to make full use of the pencil case when he goes to school.
Mr J is my regular client. To be honest, I hope he doesn't find me too long winded each time when he comes into the practice. ;p Even though he was under some medical social assistance, I was quite taken by surprise that he brought 2 boxes of noodles for me (and my assistant).
Another one sat on a wheelchair giving out the mooncakes to me from her hands.
Feeling so blessed ! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment