There's a thing called Love
Moving on into my 8-month relationship with Mr K. Everything seems fine until we chatted about our future. We are already in our mid 30s. OK close enough to get to that range. He verberlized that he wants to date me a bit longer before deciding on the proposal. I must clarify at this point that I'm not asking for any propose marriage but really, we need to synchronise our thoughts on what we want in our future. And this doesn't mean it require just a day to plan. Rather, both parties need to be honest and upfront about their exchanged views.
At this stage, I felt our focus on relationship is very different.
The future of having a marriage life, housing and kids seem to be almost an impossible with him. I'm not sure if I can live with that.
I've been constantly try and psycho myself that "marriage is not for everyone and if He (as the creator) has planned my life to be single and unmarried".
He said if I don't mind paying 35% and him paying 65% on the wedding/housing cost.
I've always believe it takes a real man would know how to take care of everything for his beloved.
No comments:
Post a Comment