Prayer for my little Bro
It was unfortunate that he met with an accident without any serious injuries.
"Thank you Lord for your saving grace falling upon my bro. He did not suffered any massive or minor injuries under the wing of your protection. You are our saviour, our salvation and our redeemer. I pray to Lord that he will live until the day that he chose to believe in Your work. And blessed those people who were involved in the accident. Have mercy on us and so we can continue to work in Your Will. "
In the name of the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit
Amen.
===========================
2 comments:
Take care flatfeet.
I hope things turn out well for you. Sometimes things happen for a reason. Life is full of ups and downs. We can never connect the dots looking forward.
best regards
dr ozbloke
PS I still drop by your blog now and then!
Hey Dr OB,
Thanks for dropping by! Hope you are doing well with your fam. I just wish I can write more but erm, it's too sensitive to blog about other things.
Cheers,
FF
Post a Comment