6 more weeks to go at the uni and that's it!I just couldn't wait and i wish that time could hurry up.After that, I'll be definitely looking forward for my new job or career i must say. Then again, there is so much work to be done prior the final exams.Pressing on my panic mode button constantly which will. at least make me more motivated to work harder.
It has been a bit of drama lately. While I was on my way back from Brisbane, the flight was diverted to Adelaide coz a passenger needed to seek for an emergency medical attention. Before that, after my g.f dropped me off at the airport, N met with a car accident and of course, her car was literally smashed. Thank goodness K and N are safe and sound without any major injuries. Few days later, a car came crashing onto big tree in front of my house.Being armed with medical skills, I went on to check on the victim and do whatever i can at my best till the ambulance arrived.Glad my business lecturer came to help as he was a first aid trainer.So i took down the victim's contact, check out his name and asked him if he was on any current medication. I wasn't in much of panic status except for my HK hsemate.She's so annoying.....just because she worked as a fitness instructor and has first aid course done, she was even in a more excitement status than i am. Probably that's just her character. I'm not trying to bitch about her but hope that she can stay calmer in such situation.
My upper back is screwed....not getting any better.Sheesh* Just wonder how effective the physio treatment is.....DUH* despite having me doing all the stretching exercises faithfully.
No comments:
Post a Comment