Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Attended a whole of day of senior first aid course.Pretty tiring..back and knees are aching still. However, I must say that I do learn a lot today as compared to the first aid i learnt at changi hospital 3 years ago. I;m currently taking this course at St JOhn;s ambulance centre and the cert will be valid for 3 years then.

I wanna make a compliant about australia internet network.It's sux. Whether my ISP connected at the 50666kps or 33600kps, i still get frequent disconnections. I've changed the phoneline or wires last year. And that doesn;t seemed to help at all.
Basically, the whole system is *ucked up. Hello, what dial up are we talking about there?? That seems ages ago.

Health system is basically crapped here. I watch the current affairs and 60 min documentary shows.There is bound to have at least something about Australia's health system. For instances like not enough ambulances to cater the emergencies, staffs working mad at ER department with 7 or 8 cases arriving at the same time, nurses asking for 20& more wages....
these constant health battles will never come to an end unless SOMEONE who would come up wth a clever plan to sort these things out. True enough, said is easier than done...... my empathy is with those health workers who are biting till the end.

No comments: