Thursday, December 18, 2003

I must admit I have been slacking a little on my blog. :P
So I have passed my final exams and right now, just waiting to get registered to the podiatry before applying for a service provider number with health insurance commission.
Current plans:
1) Awaiting for my Permanent Residency response.Wish they can process that faster.DUH*
2) Doing my 2nd degree in Nursing conversion program which will start in March 04.
This allows the diploma holders to convert into nursing degrees within 1 semester of studying.So why not?
3) Went for a job interviewed in this private practice in West Perth. The boss will be away for a holi i guess and he needs a locum to be there. Details are yet to be finalised until i get my registration done.

Other than that, spending most of my time reading pod stuffs, hanging around at the malls to avoid the drastic heat weather, going to beach, Go karting for charity last Sun, and last but not least, selling stuffs on e-bay.

And also, I've been saving every $2 gold coin i have for my digital camera.
Hope Santa is reading this blog.........

No comments: