Yippee! I'm finally got registered and now I work legally as a Podiatrist.AH HEM* I stayed at home yesterday "nursing" my sore neck and shoulders (like putting hot pack up to 6 times a day) Today I feel so much better, less sore at least. When I put myself on the heat pack for the 6th time....I kept thinking why these aches and soreness keep buggering me?? And I never felt so depressed and frustrated...On the other hand, I felt better when i began to think of people who are far off worse than me, stricken with horrible diseases or illnesses.
Anyway, did my grocery this morning so that i can avoid the crowds at the supermarket tomorrow. Caught a movie called LOVE ACTUALLY. Rate: 7.5/10 One particular scene showed an actor and actress who are supposed to be sex partners in a 'porn' movie. Engaging in a sex role wasn't that easy for them.In fact, being a professional actor, he demonstrated his concern for his colleague and provide assurance in order for the acting to proceed smoothly. To cut the story short, it was a happy ending for both of them.
One thing I've learnt from here is sex is not everything. Some may think it is a need but it is what THEY THINK is a need. Love is not made up of sex. There is soo many 'ingredients' in a love. Obviously, 2 important factors would be the committents and efforts between partners . With the basic building block of trust, it is then the couple may proceeds to the intimacy level.
Suffering from mental block at the moment.....will write more tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment