Dear fans...
Sorry that I've not been blogging very much. I'm rather surprised that there are actually 'fans' out there who read my blog. hehe. Like how I always thought that my blog is always the most boring one on earth. Zzzz.....
***************************
Bro
My bro called up yesterday and asked for my mom. Since it's a Tuesday, she would have gone out for her dancing class. So 'what's up?' as I asked.
He:" Err, i'm bringing her home to do project due tomorrow. She will be staying over and we'll go school together tomorrow."
Me:" Why must you do your project at the last min? Isn't there any way to manage your time properly? Have you thought of what her parents would think? If you think this is right then by all means go tell PA about it."
Heh, he didn't bring the girl home.
Sometimes it's not about picking a fight over such 'issue' but rather throw the ball back to his court. In this case, (if he's not that stupid enough), he would have reflect his actions versus the consequences.
*************************
Wine
I told Mr P that the wine from Germany is rather nice. With his inflated ego, he dare to say that Germany got vineyards meh??
I should have told him to wiki for info.
He claimed Australia wine sux.
SuX meh?! Here I am sipping Jacob's Creek Sparking rose wine.
Definitely worth to try for those who doesn't the whites or reds. ; ))
No comments:
Post a Comment