Hair loss
I've noticed that a lot of friends who have hit the 30 margin seem to develop either receding hairline for the guys and balding for the ladies.
Scary thought if someday I were to see that happened on my scalp ; (
******************
Putu
I can't wait to get rid of those Putu-lookalike pimple on my damn forehead. I'm suppose to go with DDU to the dental exhibition this coming Saturday. So un-chio (not pretty/unglamourous) to walk around like this.
For those who doesn't know what a Putu is : it is a red powdery-based dot used by the Indians on their foreheads for a religious purpose ( I guess )
*******************
I tried.....
not to burst out into (thunderous) laughter when this old grandma client told me she hasn't got any questions for me except the fact that Wo heng piao liang ( she commented I was gorgeous looking)
OooOh la la!
Poor grannie, who has like multiple medical appointment cards , got confused on what they were for.
1 comment:
im trying to picture you with bald head... its not a pretty thought lar! hows miss singapore lingapore going? i miss you! x anna
Post a Comment