I got a gf who works at Orthopaedic department at a local hospital. She was explaining to this chinese speaking old lady that her big thumb has got a problem with its range of motion.
Instead of using the proper word 'da mu zhi' in Mandarin, she called it the 'da1 shou2 zhi3'.
Sure the auntie thought that my friend was referring to her whole hand is in big trouble.
****************
Dental exhibition
Prior going to the Suntec City, DDU and myself met at Dr Oz's new clinic ,which I will assume that it would cater to most of the 'atas' (rich) people living around the area.
After I'm done with the consultation, we proceed to a dental exhibition at Suntec convention centre. Since we had pre-registered ourselves , we were able to collect our exhibit tags without much hesistation. Quite an eye opener for me since this is my very first time attending a dental exhibition. No doubt that I've realised certain pod instruments that I used are quite similar to the dental ones.
And I did a foc (no charge) breath test and he said I was 'kissable without any smelly breath noted'. Hurhur.
We saw this very cool recycle showbag called 'made in Germany' and sadly, we couldn't get any.
Nonetheless, it is still worth to going to such exhibition. Anyone has dry mouth? You can have the Biotene oral moisturiser. hurhur! I didn't know that baby also need to brush once they start to have teeth.
Check out the freebies. wheeee!:
Mom has been wanting a toothbrush holder.
So I got her a 'purple' tooth for 5 dollah at the dental stall. So nice lar!
5 comments:
hehe glad that DDU opened your eyes to dental exhibition. would be funny if they knew you actually work on the opposite side of the body.
That toothbrush holder is quite cute!
Rachel jie: yeah I just get DDU to speak to any of the reps la. I signed up as the practice manager for the exhibition. ;p
-flatfeet
I love such exhibitions....
... cos can get all the freebies and goodies XD
Shan: next time I jio u along ;p
Okie! onz! *yay*
Post a Comment