Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Always

There are a couple of friends of mine whom that I've always initiate to meet up , never seem to happen.

I've boiled down to a list of possibilities such as:

- too busy to spend their precious time with you instead

- your friendship are not worth or unimportant

- Work comes first, family in second, dog/pets in third, close friends in 4th, You +miscellaneous categories in 5th

- Various appointments in their lives which have been booked far in advance. Perhaps, the Q number will be far off than the waiting time to see a Dr at the clinic.

Well, this is Singapore lar. What do I really expect?




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah makes my blood boil man... everytime i think abt such ppl makes me damn dulan. I really think it all boils down to inefficiency in TIME MANAGEMENT. I last time hold 2 jobs also can find time one but some ppl dunno busy with what shit. Sometimes even response also cannot even confirm yes or not.. say see how, who is coming ah? I sometimes think invite president for lunch also easier. At least his PA will tell me he bo eng soon.

Anonymous said...

I learnt during sales training that when someone says he has no time he's just saying whatever you are proposing is not a priority to him.

It's about priorities. No such thing as no time.

If you are so darn busy then just tell IRAS that you have no time to file your income tax.

Anonymous said...

All: yes unfortunately, that happens way too often.People that I know tend to over-priortise with their lives. They just want to acheive so much within a short time frame and somehow,they are not able to keep their promises as stated earlier.

My 2 cent's worth of view? There is always time for everything with proper time management ;)

Anonymous said...

BTW, that's flatfeet

Anonymous said...

i was the best friend you ever had, then you left me *sob*

Anonymous said...

you know who wrote that from perth ;-)

Anonymous said...

of course, bestie mate! Erm, not exactly leaving you ...come on. When are you gonna get ya butt here again?