Roll me over the edge please
Something is happening this week at the workplace. I shall not be too specific , just in case, the whole world knows about this blog. hurhur. I would rather remain discreet and secretive especially touching on such sensitive 'issue'.
2 weeks before the 'happening', we were told to change forms, add new forms, change form formats, change of certain terms/policy, stamp cannot be used on the first page of form and can only do so at the end of the page after notes writing.
Get the pic?
Whatever the 'happening' was, I seriously find the place just being so disorganised. My question is 'why bother to make changes only at the very last hour?' I've even received text msgs about changes to take note ..blah blah blah. The emails on the 'happening' issues have been an endless pain to even read it.
Anyway, this is just part of my rambling today.
**************************
Mr Church never fail to bring a pamplet about his church's ongoing activities whenever he comes visit me. He sorta 'reprimanded' me saying that why I am not going to his church and went on emphasizing it's a great place to meet young people (like me , of course).
It's a calling huh......
**************************
I rang up to the travel agent and checkout Bali's trip at the end of June. SQ flights are all fully booked!? Knn..pissed!
No comments:
Post a Comment