Little Ah Pui (fat one)
One of my regular clients brought her grandson along for her usual followup. This cutie boy sure melt every ladie's heart. He was able to sing a song from a drama serial with full of expression on his face. While his nana was trying to fix up her shoes, this boy can certainly be a handful and 'disturbing'.
So I got him to sit on my lap while I was writing my casenotes.
Wah - __ -!
Didn't know he was weighing about nearly 20kg for a 3year old kid.
My thighs almost went into spasm lor.....
3 comments:
wah that is pretty heavy for a young kid!
btw disorganisation is everywhere. I was supposed to do a quote for a patient but my boss decided she _had_ to do it to get it out of the way and clear paperwork (she has OCD) but she did such a sloppy job, cutting and pasting from an old patients file that it was not applicable to this patient (talking about the wrong tooth etc.) That I lost the patient as he rang up and said thanks very much but I am going elsewhere. It was like thousands of dollars of treatment!!!! Well she also lost money since I only get a commision. But really makes me mad still thinking about it!
hahaha one of my disorganised ex-staff got hired to a big company as admin manager....
I cannot wait to hear how she screw everything up.. meanwhile I shall have more KITKAT and laugh.
Hoho spreading the disorganised thing all over the place.
hahahaha. ling and fat kids dont go well together. *spasm!* - a x
Post a Comment