Sunday, May 04, 2008

Mail from Taiwan Auntie

Taiwan auntie wanted to introduce this very eligible Mr Engineer to me. She even did his family background, financial status and his characters checked. Saying he is probably one of the most ideal dudes she ever come across plus armed with a MBA degree. Aiyer, but I don't really want to get myself in a long distance relationship. No moving to Taiwan business for me. Hmph!
Then again, I'm not saying I'm rejecting the idea of knowing Mr Engineer. No harm to add on another friend in my circle.
We shall see.

******************

Dualthlon

Woke up 5am in the morning. Had 1 marmite spread on bread, 1 large banana, 1 energy bar, 1 cup of milo for breakfast. At around 6+, woke dad up so he could take me to Mandai for my very first Dualthlon event. On the first leg of run, I was running quite miserably due to a stitch on my right abdomen region. Definitely puts me off abit. Once I arrived at the transition area, I mounted onto the bike and started cycling for 15km. Got off the bike and started running for another 3km which I almost couldn't finished it. And again, the stitch returned at the same region. Knn.......

Total time of completion: 1hr 36mins

Could be better next time.
Someone suggested I should get a ironman bf to train me up ;p


********************

Mr P asked me out for lunch but it didn't happened. No doubt it has been planned a week ago, he acutally had forgotten it. Saying he needed to take care of baby niece since there wasn't any family members at home too. Hence, the lunch has to be put on a rain check. At the same time, he asked me if I'm free on the following week. I told him to let me know again.
Can't stand people who doesn't keep up with their words.

Lousy.



1 comment:

Dentist Down Under said...

So u get to know Mr Engineer yet?