Monday, May 19, 2008

Beehoon goreng

2 packs of fried mee were cooked and brought over to the clinic by a regular client of mine. It was nice to have someone who appreciates our hard work. It does make me feel like a 'million dollar' baby with such kind gestures.
Well, with the beehoon goreng on hand, it saved me the time and effort qeueing up at the cafeteria. hurhur!

***********

This uncle made a comment which I find it to be quite amusing.

He said:" uh miss, if you walk down the streets like now, I would have thought you are someone who sells beauty products."

Me:*giggles* ( wonders of Sk2 products?)

***********

Diana Krall

A famous jazz singer with an amazing voice is coming to town this Sept. No one is keen to watch it with meeee! Bugger it.
Tickets are abit on the pricey side tho. I guess this is 'what you pay for what you get'.

No comments: