Dad
The best household chore which my dad ever does de best is throwing away the rubbish bags promptly.
********************
Toyboy
Mr Toyboy, who is almost like a 'soulmate' to me, has been trying to get me to participate for a triathlon event. If only he is much older, I wouldn't mind considering him.Ho ho ho. Don't tell me age is not a barrier. At this present moment, it is sure an issue. I can't be the 'prefect' sugar mom anyway. Mr TB took good care of me when we cycled on the roads. Very considerate fella who possesed certain level of maturity despite being a youngthing.
*******************
Buaya
Mr Buaya has returned! We haven't been talking since the chinese new year until recently he met me over a small meeting. Don't know what has got into him, he started to text me asking how my life has been. The most surprising thing is he even asked me out for dinner on the weekend. I'm quite taken aback because his weekends have always been so precious to be spent on work, work and more research. Whatever it is, my gf thought I shouldn't be going out with him since I was never keen in de first place.
It's just a DINNER outing. Honestly, there isn't any harm going for it.
Mr B doesn't seem to communicate a lot with his family. Perhaps he does have an issue with his family dynamics. And he prefers to have a CRT tv.
Based on my observations, he doesn't realise what 'happiness and love' is all about. What's the point of making so much money and not able to enjoy it?
***********
Mr Eye
Mr Eye just broke up with his gf recently. Maybe there are guys out there like him who can't simply get over with the breakups easily.
Poor fella.
He was boo boo-ing at home and calling gfs (like us) for some consolations plus support. =_=
3 comments:
so many guys. so little time!
miss gangrene, you have to update me more often on these happenings!
you know my email!
- a x
When are u free to bitch with me on msn? xoxo ;p
haha I can bitch with you ;p
Post a Comment