Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ah boy will always be Ah boy


This teenage boy who came in with his mom doesn't even rattle a single word to me about his ankle pain. All the answering was done by his mom only. Despite with the mom's encouragement, the boy still refused to say ANYTHING about his condition. He doesn't appear to be stupid or something.
Each time when I asked him a question, he would just stare at his mom and hoping she came up with an answer ...fast! With my eyes rolling up, I was just thinking I hope he doesn't take his mom along for his national service too.
Don't think the Captain will be too happy about that ;p

****************
One of my regulars: Mr ABNN

He said he will cook a nice plate of mee goreng for me on his next visit.

*so touched*

***************

Run on Monday

Since I was volunteering with the 'special' organisation, I was assigned to run with this Down Syndrome's kid on the track. I was impressed that he was able to complete 2km walk-a-jog before coming to a complete stop. Quite an acheivement for a non- runner like him.

Today I had the first run using the Nike sports band. How it works is by applying the chip onto the Nike plus shoe with the waistband applied that can detect the pace, mile, calories burnt..etc.
Me love gadgets!

No comments: