What's the news
I've not been blogging as much as I would like. Unlike all those times in Aust, my updates were fairly done on a regular basis.
For the past few months, I've had a couple of visitors from Perth and Lausanne (Switzerland).
On the other hand, I'm training for my very first triathlon coming up in Nov. Weekends are mostly spend on biking, swimming or running. My last race with New Balance was kinda challenging coz it's more of a trail run. That involved running on different terrains such as the beach, mud and road.
I'm quite satisfied with my results for being the top 7o out of nearly 800 participants. Woohoo!!
Most of my colleagues felt that my future Mr Right doesn't mean he needs to wear checkered (ooo my favourite dressing for guys ;p) shirt . He needs to know how to race with me too!
I'm procratinating on doing up my slides for the presentation *whine whine whine*.
Instead of having 2 speakers before me, I have to wait for 3 speakers to get done before my turn to present the talk. I hope the target audience won't be suffering too much with their heavy eyelids ;p
**********
Wanna complain!!
Why there are some motorists think that riding on park connectors is prefectly ok? Maybe the LTA can encourage the public to send in pics of those illegal motor riders and so a fine could be issued to their homes. Obviously these motorists haven't got a slightest clue that they can put the public in grave danger.
There seems to be an increased number of drivers who have forgotten to on their headlights while driving at night. Very very bad!
***********
Maternal instinct? Tick tock?
One of my regular clients will come in monthly for her health check. This grandson of hers is an absolute darling. Never failed to give me a 'squeaky 'kiss on my cheek towards the end of consult. I feel soooo soo loved!!! Then again, he's such a hyperactive child which I don't think I can handle it for too long. Hurhur!
No comments:
Post a Comment