Saturday, November 15, 2008

Public speaking

I think I've developed a new phobia called 'publicphobicspeaking"

I realised that I'm not able to gather my thoughts well enough and formed into nice flowing sentences. As much as I enjoyed talking to my clients, I never like the idea of speaking in front of whole audience.

*sigh* I didn't really screw up. In fact, I was thrown with more questions than any other speakers!

Glad this is all over now.

***********

I've managed to completed my very first triathlon 2 weeks ago! This is probably the best race I've ever enjoyed and at the same time experiencing the whole 'muddy' business. I was still tossing and turning in my bed at 7 yish in the morning. Since it was raining cats and dogs at that time, I was just thinking about giving up attending the race. As I was trying to get a cab with my bike to East coast, lots of cabs just refused to stop for me ok? knn......

*********

I was making plans to leave for Australia next year. Now the current aussie currency is so shitty.#%*()#$%

No comments: