Are our local boys up to defence and protect our nation?
I haven't got any slightest clue on the above subject. To be honest, I bet there will be some who will be keen to serve the nation and while others, are obviously not that interested to do so.
For the reasons I could think of are as below:
1) Singapore sure safe lah! (who knows when Singapore will ever have a war or facing terriorism attacks)
2) Being too lazy
3) PAIN (anywhere on any joints/parts of their bodies)
Funny enough , I've overheard with this conversation between to NS boys at the MRT train.
NS boy 1: I hurt my ankle leh. Wah bo pain, that doc may send me for MRI. Quite expensive leh. But who cares since army pays for it.
NS boy 2: good lor, can take time out and no need do army shi*.
*This is an exellent example of how such boys are basically wasting tax payer's money for nothing!! That's right, it could be part of your income tax contribution too.
NS boy 1 was able to stand on his feet from Bedok to Raffles place without any whinge on pain on his ankle.
When will the real men please stand up?
By the way, why must the NS boys bringing their daddy mommy along for consultation? I don't get it. Or is it because you are still young and unable to be responsible for your own health?
No comments:
Post a Comment