Saturday, February 02, 2008

Lost my mojo on blogging



Perhaps, too many things have caught up with me lately. I hardly find the time to get my a** sit down and blog. For the Mons and Thurs I would have the training with the special athletes. Dinner invites from footwear companies to attend to. Catching up with fellow colleagues from other hospitals. Going for talks on almost every Tue before work starts.

Despite with the hectic schedule, I'm planning for a Turkey and Greece trip at the end month. This could also mean I'll be celebrating my big day most likely somewhere in Turkey.



Finally got a chance to meet up with Zena @winebar with some of her cute friends. Glad to see you back from UK! I had a blast drinking martinis and eating fatty seafood pack on that night. Even though it was a little of my disappointment that orange martini wasn't avaliable at that time. Bailey's was off the shelf too! Just when DT was thinking about ordering Bailey with green tea mix.



Rach and hubby were in town some weeks ago. So happy to see Rach again which reminded me of the good o' times we had at Paramatta (Sydney) enjoying the Korean food and desserts. YUM! Thanks for making a trip to my clinic. Hope I've provided an insight on footwear advice ;p

After clinic, we adjorned to one of the Jap resturants at PP with Rach's friends for dinner. Yeaaaah Parkway!!!



*****************

Special notes:



Dear Liz (elittlebird), if you do read this, I just want to let you know that I'm with you always.Especially through this difficult period with your dad who has been really sick. *hugs*





Dear SM, it's no fun getting a divorce from your lousy hubby while being 7mths peggy. I still hope that you will stay strong each and everyday. You know that the little bub who is about to be born will be showered with our love constantly.



*****************



Another special note:



I've got a lady who came from poor family background. The family of 5 rely on the public assistance in order to survive. What's worst, the children were all mentally disabled and helpless. They are not able to even perform simple work tasks. The parents would often complained to me that they are being screamed or yelled at for nothing.

I know I may have gone abit 'too far'. We did drop off some stuffs for them at their place. Thanks mom being the representative. Heh. At least I didn't have to show my face and just in case with the hoo ha (if you know what i mean).

Mom felt we have done a good deed . And certainly, there are poor families around in Singapore who should deserve a bit more.













1 comment:

Eliza said...

Thank you.... You have a good trip yeah? =)