Banned those scrubs
Someone suggested we should wear scrubs for work. So she doesn't need to think about 'what to wear' daily for work. And it's easy with washing where the work clothes is often seperated from the family ones. I don't agree with wearing scrubs.
We don't even have a proper changing room for a start due to limited space constraint. No way I will fold my clothes and tuck into the small cabinet. At the end of the day, I hate the idea of going out wearing winkled tops or bottoms. Too fugly!
What's worst, there isn't enough time to pee. Let alone changing scrubs for lunch time.
Neither I will wear the scrubs to eat outside the hospital setting.
Lastly, what if we were asked to attend a meeting or meeting rather someone of VIP, I don't think I want to be in my fugly scrubs and greet that person in the office.
********************
I found myself looking at the job website again.
2 comments:
one of my client (Head of dept) once wore scrubs to attend a Press Conference & Interview...
The 'head' can wear whatever they want la. Even boss gave the 'green light' of wearing scrubs for us EXCEPT during meetings or meeting VIPS. Count myself lucky if I get 2 toilet breaks from 8-6pm.-flatfeet
Post a Comment