Saturday, January 05, 2008

You give me fever

Worked through the whole of Friday despite the fact that I was running a temperature. Too late to cancel the apppointments which have been booked in much earlier. ; ( Not happy Jan.
Concussed at 9pm till 9 am in the morning. My receptionist was really nice. Gave me a head massage before I left the clinic. It felt like I'm in heaven!

*******************
Anna ( my favourite Croatian-Aussie gf) came down from Perth for a transit of 7 hrs prior leaving for Maldives. *lucky beech.
Since Anna's sister (sounds like she is a Little Miss Demanding) insisted that she gets her a pair of Chanel earrings, we took a train and got to Orchard. After Chanel shopping, it's food and drinks at Indochine. Glad A enjoys the food there ..or else...
As I told her about the clothing brand 'Banana Republic', she insisted we head down to Paragon and checked it out. Obviously she must have realised that she has been living in the 'third' world country for a long time. ho ho ho. Last stop was at Raffles hotel for a glass of true-blue Singapore Sling.
Hope to see you in Singa real soon babe!

******************

I've been going out far too much ever since before Christmas. Meeting up with old friends is simply refreshing.

*****************

Why clothes in Singapore seem so boring for my taste? I'm going to get naked very soon.

****************






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now this is a better post lar! yes i liked indochine, very nice. perfect place to sit and rest after shopping for little miss demanding! miss you lar! x a