Saturday, December 29, 2007

Round 3 on Mr Eye



Ho ho ho. Mr Eye agreed to pay for the concert with the most expensive ticket plus a $10 extra for dinner deal. I guess he really want someone to go along with him for that.

Then again, I've not given him any promise yet. I felt it was abit too early to decide. The concert is afterall more than a month away. ho ho ho!

******************
More random guy's update

How can someone just developed the liking for you by talking over msn. Mr Christian is really a one interesting guy. He sees regular sex is healthy with one partner at a time but against the idea of having it with other woman if he's married. That also mean he is not into cheating in a marriage. Sounds confusing? He said he was a bad christian. He needed a minute just when I told him surely he has sinned big time.

******************

::New year resolutions 2008::

1) Remain my celibacy
2) Less buaya encounters, more men-in-checked shirts please
3) Looking bootiful as ever with less winkles on my eye areas
4) Upgrade my profession which is not going to happen till my bro finishes his degree next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no freakin blog on your lovely day with anna? sob sob.
uuuuubbbiiiiiiii!

Dentist Down Under said...

haha anna that was a good one

Anonymous said...

Actually I don't think it is so strange to like someone the more you speak with them online (msn) I think you get to know someone a lot better by chatting online...I know I am better at expressing myself in words rather than speaking. A lot of my friends have met up with their b/fs online and are still together 4/5 years down the track !

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! you are just like your blog name
DISGUSTING and BLACK HEARTED!!!