Got this 70yr atas lady came in earlier.
Firstly, she wasn't sure why she was here in the first place as her last appointment was 1.5 months back. No treatment was required other than footwear advise. Since she was here, she requested if I could repeat the footwear advise once again. After a few minutes of foot wear education, she went on asking me about heels and platforms at which height are suitable to wear...etc.... Next, she went on claiming how the height of the platforms and heels are different.
I've rejected her idea of wearing such shoes as they are not ideal to accomodate her foot condition in the first place.
HOHOHO. She wasn't too pleased to hear that and stormed out of the clinic at once.
Truth does hurt. If she can't accept my honest opinion, there is nothing I can do about it besides throwing her back to ortho doc ;p
WTF. Some patients even think that we are shoemakers. If that's the case I might as well set up a counter called Mrs Shoe Smith outside the NTUC supermarket and fixed up people's broken heels or stretching the shoes.
****************************************
I'm so sian that I jio my patient out for lunch. That previous pt seriously spoil my appetite. In the end we had cheekueh (rice glutinous stuff with salted radish) for lunch
****************************************
IF I'm ever going to have a boy, I'll call him 'Bergin' and
IF it's a girl, I'll call her 'Alexandra'.
No comments:
Post a Comment