Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dating mistakes

:: Don't end up beating around your own bush for too long::


Mr Eye texted me to ask if I've heard of the band called 'xxx'.

I replied that I've not heard it before and why he is asking me such question out of the blue.

Mr Eye:" oh, the band is coming to Singapore. Haven't you heard of their songs?"

Me:" what sort of band is that."

Mr Eye:" rock band la"

Me:" Are you trying to ask me to go to the concert with you?" (duh)

Mr Eye:" yup"

*not replying*

:Few minutes later:

Mr Eye: Are you interested to go to the concert still?

Me: " yeah but you did not provide any details such as the time, venue and cost of the concert. How would you expect me to give you an answer."

Mr Eye:" oh the full details only come out on 26th Dec."

Me:*grrrrrr*

************************************


No midnight mass this year for me. I'm supposed to hang out with a bunch of army captains for KTV. Again, my eyes just couldn't take it anymore.

For every Christmas, there is always someone which I will remember dearly.
::Dr Fish:: ; (

Thanks for sharing your anatomy website and even came up to the ward to pass me the map of your house so I could attend ya Xmas party.

Besides missing out on the midnight mass, I'll be thinking of the beautiful beaches in Aust, potluck for xmas dinner with friends.

***********************************

I ate so much earlier on and now I stuffed! ;p




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Eye is not the same as Mr B right?

I dunno it's all a Mister E to me.

hee hee!

Dentist Down Under said...

haha you need glasses :p

Flatfeet said...

LOL.
Dr Oz: Mr Eye and Mr B are 2 different people.

Anonymous said...

But then they kinda seem the same in the stuff they do hor?

Anonymous said...

sMaybe this is the Sg boys style for me. LOL. It's been a long time man... At least Mr Eye does ask me out for concert whereas
Mr B asks me out for lunches and nothing else. *boring*
-flatfeet