Round 2 on Mr Eye
He texted me to say the cost of the tickets. Didn't give me the details of the venue and time/date till I've asked him.
I kinda like the band which he suggested for the concert. Somehow my heart doesn't feel 'right' to go to the concert with him.*shrugs*
**********************************
Blessed christmas
The fun began on the X'mas eve. Worked for half a day. Picked up a roast turkey catered via the hospital. The order seriously cannot make it. All the orders were all jumbled up on the tax invoices. Instead of leaving at 1pm, I've only managed to get out of hospital by 2pm.
Rested at home before setting out of house to attend a potluck party at 7pm.
The army fellas suggested to go KTV. I gave that a miss as I was utterly burnt out at work.
By the way, no cutie army dudes.
Sad sad sad.
Christmas day was splendid!
Had a morning run at the ECP. Met up with Dan from Melbourne - my nursie bestie who bought me a set of clinque lipgloss, Vo5 hairspray for straightening pads, Mimi (Mariah carey) CD. In return, I threw in 100bucks subsidised for his G-star jeans.
What's so good about G-star really? I rather like my LEE skinny jeans.
Around 3 yish arvo, I met up with Nu and Kii for a movie, dinner at Ratyuzen (which CA had eaten at Millienia walk) and drinks at The Muse (Muesum). I'm quite pleased with the outcome of the day ;)
****************************
More entries on the misters later......
No comments:
Post a Comment