Friday, December 21, 2007

Lousy date

Mr B enjoys asking me out for lunches only. So few days ago, he asked if I want to meet out for dinner after work on a Friday. Honestly, I feel that I've been asked out to fill in his loneliness during lunch time. On top of that with all those buaya sms messages, he don't even mentioned any of those in front of my face.

Back to the dinner date, he asked if we could have it around the hospital as he would need to stay back and finish his work.

Minus brownie BIG points lor !!!

I can't believe this is how a guy asking a girl for dinner around the workplace so he could finish his work afterwards!?

I'm done with all these craps from a 'no-idea about dating' 35-year old dude.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... he hor.. wah nothing to say already

Anonymous said...

Well I guess you are right. You're just a filler.

Unfortunately that's what some guys do. Lonely? Call up your gal friends and hang out.

But don't think of it so negatively lah. Perhaps he just views you as a friend. Buaya teasing type SMS to friends who belong to the opposite sex are common "fun" stuff lah. So maybe we were wrong and he wasn't interested to begin with.

I mean he didn't touch you or suggest anything beyond the boundaries of "just friends" right?

You know what I mean right? *wink*

Anonymous said...

Dr Oz:

I'm not lonely at all. It's just that he is the one who keeps on coming onto me. I don't wish to be rude as if i were to do that, it will jeopardise our working relationship.I need the 'patience 'to tell him off in a form of subtle manner.*sigh*

He stares at me when I eat (i can sense that). On the sms he would tell me how he would notice my brown eyes while I was eating. Sounds cheesy?

Of course he tried to touch my hand by saying 'he thought he saw some dry skin flakes?' In fact it's just a tiny black fluff on it.

-flatfeet

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.....

A few things to consider before taking any action

1) Decide if you are interested in him or not. If not interested then just say dowan to meet him at all for lunch or dinner liao lor. Say not free etc you should know lah. I don't think that will jeopardize working relationship right? But if interested..... (which I don't think so)

2) If interested then can either play along, endure the quirkiness and see where it goes, or ask him similar quirky questions like do you like my hair? I dunno you're probably better than me at that.

Just my two cents. But I think u not interested in him lah. So send him signals that say "BUZZ OFF"!