Little Miss Runner
For the past weekends, life hasn't been quite the same.Taking part in different racing events had took up most of my time. My colleagues have been bugging me to take them along for training On the contrary, they were put off by the fact that since I'm such a 'fast' runner ( at least to them , I am a fast runner), I'll not have much patience to guide them along. Whatever hokay. Is there anything wrong with running alone? Some of my mates seriously think there is a problem with me.
By the way, I'll be taking up chinese calligraphy soon. Hope the slow movement of the chinese strokes will help to build up the level of patience in me. *heh heh* Come on, I don't wanna stick to the rule that I only know toes and legs throughout my whole life. How boring is that.
Back to running, I would like to acheive better for my half marathon by the end of this year.
My current (shitty) timing for 21 KM is 2hr 50mins.
I did a 10km cross country run at 62mins and another run by Pearl Izumni 12.4km at 1hr 11mins.
My next target timing for the 21km: 2hr 30mins or under
***************************
I told my brother that I want him to get me a HDB flat so I can live throughout my spinisterhood.
At least he is getting through the uni with my hard earned bling bling. *sob*
No comments:
Post a Comment