Monday, June 16, 2008

Who's getting hook up

My long time gf, J, finally got herself a boyfriend whom she got to know in a dancing class. No doubt the guy was in his late 20s, she doesn't mind his early signs of receding hairline. More importantly, she was overwhelmed by the fact that he was a Christian. That was like scoring 100 brownie points on her eligibility checklist on a dude.

Back in Perth, A is happily attached to his Mr Mechanic. I guess that probably explains why is less frequent online.

JL found her happiness via Facebook- everything went so perfect that to the last day of her trip (where she met him), they decided to get hook up.

Chawang , the elephant from the Zoo, has got himself a 'playmate' now.

I need a 'playmate' too!

The fact is that I've seen more eligible ladies more than men. The problems with the Mr Eilgibles are not really quite eligible are because:

1) They got rotten teeth
2) Has bad vices : smoking, excessive drinking
3) High ego level
4) Receding hairline ( yes looks does matter, a wig is advisable on the first date. Maybe with subsequent dates, you can slowly reveal the truth. Cross your fingers that she would be able to accept the way you are. First impression do counts. Come on!)
5) Unsure what to look out for on the potential partner

I can't stand people who are unsure about their options on choosing partners.

If you like this particular fish with purple scales then stick with it. Don't go round and round hunting for the best and brightly coloured fish. There will always be better ones around but that doesn't mean you have to spend your whole life or making exceptional compromise to settle for one for the sake.

Good night, world.

3 comments:

Dentist Down Under said...

I totally agree with you! No rotten teeth please! So 恶心! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Anonymous said...

rotten teeth i think would just kill our friend eviltooth! haha.

miss A's boy isnt a mechanic darl, he is now doing apprenticeship for panelbeating! so still working on cars, but slightly different.

ling, you are such hot girl lar, dont worry about trying to find someone, they'll come to you when the time is right. look at me as an example!!!

x a

Rachel said...

I think looks are subjective anyway. My hubby has a receeding hairline but I still think he looks very attractive. Personally I think hygiene, health, integrity and intelligence are most important. I can't respect someone who is stupid, doesn't brush their teeth or shower, eats too much junk food or treats others and animals poorly.

I guess it is important to have a few basic criteria to stick to but know that other less important things can be overlooked. You are one of the nicest andmost attractive single girls I know! maybe the guys are not confident around you hehe