Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have nothing

Nothing much happened recently. So I wasn't up for blogging. Of recent, I came across an article from an online newspaper urging the public not to blog about your boss or other work related stuffs. Now as I'm typing my words down, I feel as though someone is trying to 'spy' on my blog.

I'm spending a lot more time doing a lot of outdoor activities and continuing my volunteer job with a local organisation. At least, it's more refreshing hanging out with the special athletes than the folks at work (zzzzzz).

Any cure for men suffering from midlife crisis? I think my dad has got one. DDU said for women suffering from menopause, best is to get them to drink soy milk.
My dad could be a really nice person and the next minute, he seems to snap his mind out of sudden.

*************

Out of curiousity, why would the local drivers be winding down the windows while driving? I mean don't they feel the fumes can block their nose or irritate their eyes at all?
How much petrol can a driver save from not turning on the air condition har? Maybe the best person I should be asking is Annabanana.

Where the bloody hell are you, A? ;p



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

winding down the window instead of a/con doesnt help the fuel. to be honest, if you wind down windows, you create bad aerodynamics, and your car has more resistance to get to the speed. for optimum fuel saving, one must have no air con on and windows all up for aerodynamic performance. but stuff that, especially in hot sweaty singapore!

Anonymous said...

btw, i been around, just busy with work. not much time for internet chats these days. :( - banana

Anonymous said...

Thanks banana for your valuable comment. I hope you do get some quality time with ya man ;p
L x