Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Finally I'm done with my PAIN exam...gosh, that exam really makes me feel sick at my stomach. Not an easy topic to understand, say alone to memorise it.
I think I'm procrastinating of studying of my thurday's paper.Yes, it's a double bonous..which means I've got 2 papers on thurday and followed by surgery paper on Fri.
Sometimes, I wonder why am i doing this to myself??? I could have got a nursing degree in a year's time....and yet I've chose pod for 3 years. Well, I'm 2/3 on the way now..so get over it man!
I need to keep telling myself that to stay focus and it will be over soon...

I've received a lovely postcard with neoprints of my darling friends, E and V from singapore.We have been good mates ever since secondary school.Not only that, we live in the same area and always enjoy each other's company...
*sign* miss them heaps......whenever i go back for my holi, they are the first to take me out...... Saw E online yesterday..she was freaking stress on her management exam coming up while working as a flight stewardess as well. V is always soooo hardworking on her job.Always stay up late in de office and she definitely deserve a credit from her boss man.

Ok ok...need to buck up!*

No comments: