Friday, June 27, 2003

Received an early SMS from my g.f.She asked me whether would I like to stay in Hilton when she comes to Perth tmorrow.Of course, I agreed immediately. The weather has been really bad..Stormy, gloomy weather in fact.Plus, the news broadcast said that there may be a hail occuring in the later part of the day. Gosh, i felt that my windows are going to tear apart with the winds howling so strongly.
I told Y (my housemate) about it because she's planning to go sightseeing with her pals.I guess it would rather vital to check the weather before going..especially during winter.

Went to Carousel for my shopping today.This fashion store "valleygirl" is having some mega sale.So why not grab hold of oppoturnity right? bought a top and pants (non winkled for only 20 bucks!Heh. Came back rigth away after that. Had my lunch and doing my update webpage on virtual tourist.

Just received my tax filling assessment...sign* i just hate to do all this ...oh well....
Plan for tomorrow: grocery in the morning, basketball in the afternoon, meet my friend and then dinner probably at some vietnamese resturants :)

No comments: