Friday, June 13, 2003

Tried to find a nice skin for my blog but none of the variaties caught my eye.
Tomorrow is friday! Gosh* 3 more days to the first exam paper..i wld consider the PAIN paper is a real pain ++++..no drugs cld ever cure me on that.
Study load is slightly lesser than last semester but i;m trying not to take that for granted...GOsh* lemme get through this!

On the positive side, I;m going to adelaide for a week!!!! yippeeeee.....but I;ve to work a bit more to cover what I;ve "lost" then. almost 1 am...am i been really feeling tired?? Or not..
Burning some lavender oil to keep myself in a more soothing and relaxing mode.

E and her friend Lp are here on holi.Met them for coffee yesterday.....too bad they came on my study week..if not we can have more fun together!

I was down with a sore throat last fri and it actually got worst on tue.I;ve tried everything to prevent it frm deteriorating..frm taking panadol, temperature, nasal decongestant, anti histamine....
The diagnosis is basically post nasal drip..as far as i know myself better than others..plus thick yellow mucous..
SO, went to uni clinic, seen a dr and he refused to gimme anything other than advising me that it;s just a viral infection..despite with all the things I've explained to him?? I was feeling terrible enough so I request for a short course of antibiotics.
HE wasn;t happy with me at all by saying that "well i can give u the antibiotics which i douch think it will make u feel any better!".

Guess what, I really do feel better after the 3rd day on AB.sore throat has gone.......and no more thick phelgm.

No comments: