Thursday, June 26, 2003

Slept at 3 am yesterday.It's funny which i don't even stay up till this late for studying.HAHA.well, thanks to VN who got me to hook back to my VT website.HEE.BUt i really enjoy what I've done on my updates anyway.
WOke up by my mobile phone...the fact is that i set the alarm at 10am as I'm supposed to go for a hair revamp at 11am appointment.
It was none other than my housemate A.He was due to leave for SG at 9am.However, he called me at 8am and told me he had forgotten to get his keys! DUH* that sets me on a panic mode right away.Thank goodness the airport isn;t too far from my place.So, getting ready in less than 15 mins time, got to the airport at 8.30am.
Came back, had uncle toby's oats with honey flavoured for breakfast...my first time trying it.Not
too bad i must say.
Oh back to my hair revamp, it certainly looks better now.My hair is better controlled and had a hair treatment....sweeet....she gave a head message that was great! I would definitely go back there again....I;m so happy that my hair is less fizzy than before and more manageable.Sheesh* I sound as if I;m in an advert.
After that, met B for lunch.I was so into my virtual tourist website that I pestered him to bring out his digital camera so that we can go fremantle to take a couple of sceneries.HURHUR!
B is really a nice guy...and he';s flying off to meet his g.f tomorrow in Sydney.
I suppose that leaves me very much alone in perth.Most of my pals have gone back home.
that's alright anyway......I;m looking forward for my darlings to come over!

Didn't get an e-mail from JT today........ i suppose he is busy again ....

No comments: