Saturday, November 01, 2003

Halloween just passed and unlike last year, kids came knocking on my doors for lollies. And in reply, I'll ask trick or treat.
Yesterday was the last day of uni. Oooo what a feeling! So C has arranged a picnic at the uni and it was good almost all the classmates turn up.
Never know where did i get the courage to leave home and come over to Perth to study Podiatry. Prior coming to WA, there are a number of my friends was generally wonder what on earth am i doing another 3 years of studying. Besides, i've already got my nursing qualification and I could simply just go for another year of conversion (from diploma -degree) nursing degree. Learning is an ongoing process and one should never stop in regardless of any ages.
Right now, my main priority is to get over the exams first.
In fact, I would really like to start off to work in public hospitals...diabetes and foot ulcerations are always my favourite topics.

No comments: