Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Poor Quokkas are getting club down by the rangers as stated on the news today. Maybe it is for the benefit of the public and quokka population.However, where is the sense of humanity for these animals? What have they done wrong in the first place and to think that the rangers are looking to euthanise quokkas in a more humane manner via carbon dioxide poisoning???

Neck stiffness is still on the go.Seen the physio yesterday with a student. I reckon that clinical supervisor is soon to be giving up on me. The neck treatment has been constantly ongoing for 2 months. I'm compliance, watch the time I've spend on sitting/studying, using my hot packs, doing exercises. And my cervical and thoracic spines are stiffen like a washboard. That's Not what I said. Seriously, i think my neck needs some vigorous deep massage which was done by another physio last year. Well, gonna make another appointment then...... meanwhile mugging continues...

No comments: