Monday, July 26, 2004

Back to Blog&Slog
 
I am beginning to like the idea of HTML-ing on the latest blog features, rather than the dull old plain text. Call me a dummy for computer.
 
My parents just left for Singapore yesterday. Mom even complained that she hasn't had enough of fun in Perth  and Dad just simply enjoy eating the food here especially the roast. I also realise that my parents kinda a big fan of pumpkins. Check out my mom with a huge pumpkin pic in my next update. Maybe they should become 'ang mohs' (foreigners) so that they get to celebrate Halloween's and decorate the pumpkin masks at the same time. That's just the rubbish part of me. Since Dad was only here in Perth for 3 days, we travelled all over the places extensively. I treated my parents on a luncheon cruise on Dad's birthday. Before Dad's arrival, mom and myself went on a day trip to Pinnacles, Lancelin and Caversham Wildlife Park.
With Dad's stay, all of us check in into this 3.5 star hotel which was quite a good deal for 3 persons for $100 bucks a night. Too bad, I didn't get a chance to use the suana.
Indeed, for the past one week, I was really exhausted but happy..... Additionally, I still have to work almost everyday though.
 
I am getting more calls to work in the rural areas of Perth (eg, Albany, Kalgoorlie). Erm, that's like a few hours aways (at least 6hours) from Perth so nah!
 
Oh Donny is currently in Brissy now and that gives me another chance to visit Brisbane again ;p However, my priority is still going to Sydney this year. Short term plan is river rafting trip next month!
Whee!!

No comments: