Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Man can cook.What about the women?

I read this piece of article from a local English newspaper online indicating or encouraging new breeds of bachelors or fathers of young families to learn to cook. Actually, if man who can cook certainly impresses me a lot for as long as he doesn't clean up heaps of mess after that.hahaha. With the new century of the world we are living in, we keep talking about fast, new, high technologies ,serve with highly efficient services and in fact, do these change oneself to more being impatient human beings? How many of us can actually take time out to learn and bake a cake? Sad to say, Singaporeans need to be reminded to take time out and sit down enjoying family meals which in turn to enhance family relationships.
Forget about saying men who doesn't know how to cook, I don't think women would know how to get down to kitchen from my observations. From my perspective, I think it is a vital skill that a lady should master plus there is also a good reason to keep your husband's tummy well-fed rather than he staying out for whatever reasons. Hope the reader would understand of what I am trying to say here.

Gotta meet J.T tomorrow for a pigout session..better sleep early for now...

To be continued.....

No comments: