Friday, July 30, 2004

Old Cats Fight

Old cats actually referred to the oldies here I see at a senior citizen's centre where they come every Wednesday to get their feet treated. The problem is with the appointments last week's clinic, someone actually doubled booked 2 patients at the same time! Not sure which *** messed up the appointments dates, the oldies almost fought with one another for the first priority to be seen.The other problem is most oldies engaged in playing Bingo which starts at 1pm. And of course, if I am running late on the clinic, those folks would start banging on the door to hurry me up. I hate to treat patients in a hush hush manner....that's not my style.... It takes a lot of patience +++ to treat elderly people. The last thing I don't wish to happen is when they start complaining to my boss. Bah!
 
Dad feels that I am wasting my time while waiting for PR to happen. Anyhow, I have reassured him that while working (almost every day) , I would also attend course/seminars or state conference in relation to my work. Well, I guess this is also my chance to do a bit of mini travel in WA as well. The plan is to attend WA  Podiatry state conference is Oct which is gonna be held in a hotel in Como. 
 
Haven't had much time to catch up with friends like Stefanie, Anna,Zhen and talking to people online....maybe my parents just left and right now, I am organizing my tax return stuff so that I need not worry about the dateline later. Where is my time for exercising!? Hopefully the backside doesn't get as big as I expected ;p
Tomorrow I am going out with my housemate for the first time for some shopping spree. Well, not spending much as I would like as my future expenses are likely to come sooner or later:
1) car transfer fees
2) car registration in Oct
3) car insurance
4) Rent +bills
5) Petrol
6) grocery
7) Podiatrist registration in December
8) Accountant fees
9) WA /state conferences
 
I have also set aside my main objectives in my work field:
1) Practice nail surgery
2) Understand more on paediatric conditions
Geez, I read this file about this kid with Torticullis (which means wryneck), and Plagiocephaus (premature closing of the lamboidal/coronal sutures of the skull).....
Was a bit blurr reading the history of this kid..anyway, each patient is only allowed 20mins of treatment at the community health service. I just gotta do my best then..
 
3) treat more warts...they can be soo stubborn and tricky to treat!
 
4) Biomechanics
 
So much more now..gonna upload a pic of mom carrying this huge pumpkin as promised.
 
 

No comments: