Sunday, July 04, 2004

Current update

Got another locum job with a nursing home starting every Monday.For the next coming week will be full on with podiatry jobs and working 2 nursing shifts as well.Need to work hard while I am still young.Hehe, my next travel destination is Sydney and long term travel plan is to Europe in 2006.


I gotta do my tax return which can be quite a headache. I just hate filling those numbers and whatever terms on the forms are so not self-explanatory. I need to bug one of my accountant g.f soon on that ;p But once the tax return is done, I'll be waiting eagerly for the money to roll in. Teehee!!

Otherwise, work is all good last week. Did the volunteer foot service at St Patrick community support centre.Sister Elma was very thankful and gave me a bag of full of lemons. Had duck rice in the city with Raj and gosh, I really miss eating beancurds and soy duck meat. Was shopping earlier in the city too and my favourite cardigan was sold out! %*#*

No comments: