Closer
I wish she would not come closer to me.Am i being nasty here? I believe she has a heart of gold but there isn't anyway that I can tolerate her fickle-minded habit when it comes to shopping. It is mentally exhausing and physically straining to my body. I can't thank her and the boss enough for the hospitality when I first came to Sydney. She's far too well taken care of and too pampered. Somehow I just can't click' with people who don't show the slightest sight of being independent. She told me about getting her brand new Colt and yet she commented that she freaks out on Sydney's traffic. Showing some point of contradiction?Perhaps and most likely yes.
I miss home. I wish I am closer to home and with my friends and more friends! Mom called and said if i want to go China for holiday-WHEE!! Hen's night is well-organised on its way. But first, I need to return to Perth next Sun and meet up with a few good friends,have my hair done and work work work.
Met Marlene last weekend and we had very nice char siew rice (bbq pork). Did abit of grocery shopping and of course, a lot of yakkings. We are going to paddingtons with her friends this long weekend for Sydney's cultural week. Hopefully that would be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment