My pink tube dress
For my best friend's wedding. In fact, after relocating to sydney, I've actually lost about 4kg of fats(weight). I was trying very hard not to pull up my pink tube dress as it is kinda loose. Oh I tried to remind myself constantly that I should not jump up and down with the dress...just in case it just poop down. A maximiser bra doesn't really help to improve the situation. To make it short, the whole wedding thingy went on smoothly except a bit of crack up here and there.Eg, the brothers' are not able to perform the tasks which we, the sistas asked them to eat up the bread with jam and wasabi. hurhur! On top of that, 2 red packets for the sistas for the price that isn't right.Duh*
Hens night was organised by a few girlfirends specially at a hotel along orchard road. Not too bad for about 6 girls having 6 bottles of red/white wine plus a JD. In regardless whether you are a good or bad drinker, you just have to glurp the alcohol down to ya throat. I was smashed totally the next day with a real bad hangover. It's hard to convince myself not to repeat the same mistake each time whenever I get into such state.
Met up with Eugene after the wedding ended. The reason being because I was feeling very shitty. About Dad again, he and his forever *ucking temper for such a minute incident that I shall not go into details. This is so not worth to blog about it. To me, he seems to be taking the family for granted. He loves to manipulate his ways of handling things the way he likes it. In addition, maybe I shall not get married. Just in case if I married a guy like my dad which I'll rather be a spinister than suffering in hell. There is never a time when i come back that I can get some peace in the family. It is always his screwed up temper which drives everyone mad in the house. I told myself not to get upset again. This is bloody so not worth it.
very upset......
No comments:
Post a Comment