Thursday, June 09, 2005

Fashion Sense

One of my patients likes my dressing today at work. ;p I reckon Donny must be so fed up of hearing me how nice I often dress for work. He always teases me about having fashion shows in the clinic. To me, the art of being able to dress nicely for work produces a huge influence on how you want your patients to look at you. In order to present yourself with a good image, knowing what or what not to wear plays a vital role on that. And of course, this doesn't mean that one has to spend lots of money to look good. Self confident is also another essential element in bringing out your image status.

I'm going Paddington's market this weekend with Marlene and her course mates. This long coming weekend would be nice for me to catch up on some accountant work.
This is the 2nd day I am having chicken caesar from the Macker's deli choices....supposedly it only has 10g of fats in it.

Be back later..

No comments: