Who's what? Naked?
Boss rang me up and asked if I'm willing to work today (Saturday) since the lady podiatrist called in for sick leave. I agree on the 2nd thought when I simply think it as an addtional income coming through. Supposed to meet Marlene earlier on but I just have to tell her to meet the rest of girls later. So woke up in the morning and realised the lady landlord and her bf (or called it her financee) are up too! Oh, so someone is using the bathroom and I just gotta wait for my turn to use it. Seriously speaking, whatever they are doing with the screaming or moaning or tossing on the floor sounds, it is absolutely turning me off. Come on, who doesn't want a peaceful sleep at night. With all these cranky noises would probably lead me having a wet dream - yeah right as if I wish that would happen.
SO someone's boyfriend came out of the bathroom door with a towel wrapped on his lower half of the body. Additionally, he greeted me in THAT manner.....Now here I am not trying to indicate that I am traditionally minded but what do you think of seeing someone semi-naked in the morning? Very big turn off. He's old enough to be called Uncle for sure.
Enough of old semi-naked ah pek story.
I went to City and Paddington with Marlene plus a few other girls too. Such a shame it rain today and stalls (posh) at Paddys gotta close early. I gotta shop less here and to shop more in Singapore! It is certainly an advantage of earning aussie currencies ;p
My shopping checklist in Singapore:
1) DFS
2) contact lens
3) Toiletries
4) Zara
5) 2 bags
6) xxx (undefine) number of shoes
7) Sunnies
8) Nicholas Sparks books
9) Diamond studs for my 2nd ear holes
No comments:
Post a Comment