Snap Snap*
Last Saturday, I met up with Shan having big American (yo!) breakky at TCC (don't what it stands for).
As we were walking towards City Hall, there's this Olay roadshow going on. And this strickly thin girl came up and asked if we would like to have a free face massage, free mini makeover and a free photoshoot.
As we were walking towards City Hall, there's this Olay roadshow going on. And this strickly thin girl came up and asked if we would like to have a free face massage, free mini makeover and a free photoshoot.
The winner for the photoshot gets to win $1k plus also get a chance to be on Cleo covergirl!
After finishing all the stations, we got home with some freebies from Olay! heh heh heh.
Since Ms Lek has a special deal for hotel stays, Su and myself decided to make use of this fantastic opportunity to stay at Swissotel Stamford. I had one of the best views facing towards Clark Quay and CBD area. Swam at the 8th floor open pool with so many ang mohs around. Had a big breakky buffet varies from western styles to congee.
What's more I can ask for such a beautiful night and a glass of French wine *burp*
******************
So frigging pissed with my DAD!!! The door lift crushed my Easter choc bunny when I was entering. How can he do this to me????
My Choc bunny's head was totally smashed............knn
3 comments:
hey you have such a sexy back!
glad you are having some fun despite the busy work. I think that is the best part about Singapore. You work hard but you also play hard, and also have lots of friends to play with. Aust is pretty widespread and can be isolated. Like you lor ask you visit me so many times and you still didn't come ovre the mountains !
Take care and look forward to hearing more about your news. I am moving next weekend!! Will email you details.
Yeah nice hair and back!
Rachel JIE: I will visit you and your new place okay? I'm feeling so guilty now. Sigh* Yes yes yes, I also will try to import some 'local' goodies for you if I ever visit Syd again.
Try to have fun in the meantime with your packing.*hugs hugs hugs*
Dr Ozbloke: That pic hasn't been photoshop-ed. Thanks for your compliments.
Post a Comment