Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Deserves no respect from me

Mr Knn came in to have his treatment done. As I start to debride, he pulled back his leg and commented that it was painful. I've explained that he should have been here a month ago and the skin is so thick that I've put a little more force to cut it down.

Out of the blue, he flew his rage at me saying that "if someone use a knife and cut your foot then u tell me u feel the pain or not"

(yeah rigghhht, but aren't we talking about your foot. So much for his concerns)

"Just cut the top part can already lah. Don't dig"

( might as well don't cut in the first place... Looks like I've got myself a foot master here)

*Again, he jumped when I tried to hold his foot in a stabilising position*

ME: Now, I'm doing it slowly and if you feel the pain, just say STOP or else I may cut your foot or myself unnecessarily if you pull your leg away


" If you not happy don't do the job la. It's okay"

Me: *fumes*


Why is it so hard when you try to explain at your best and that person kept on pressing the negative influence on you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe he feels really crappy that's why he jumped at you. =P

hope the rest of the week is better!

Dr Oz bloke said...

Just want to ask you flatfeet. Did you encounter such rudeness and rage in Australia?

Just curious if it's the same everywhere. What do you think?

Flatfeet said...

Mr/Mdm Anonymous: I wish I can crap back at him too. Oh never mind. Thanks anyhow.

Dr Ozbloke: Of course I do encounter rudeness and rage but not as bad as I would have thought. If any patient dares to be rude to me, all I have to do is to tell the receptionist that I'll not see this patient on the next visit; move him/her to someone else's list instead.
heehee.
The worst encounter I had was road rage. This fat stupid bitch tried to break my windscreen just because I'm overtaking her lane with ample signalling time.(get it?). She's so unhappy that she got off her car at the red light, left her kids behind and threatened to break my windscreen. Thanks to Toyota's superb manufacturing. I would think her knuckles must have been painful ;p

Dentist Down Under said...

What makes you think she gonna use her knuckle? Maybe she has a cricket bat in the boot. :p

Flatfeet said...

Should have standby a can of pepper spray. hurhur.

annathrax said...

tell that guy to go fuck himself. btw footsy, i just joined this, how do we add each other as friends list?